- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Let’s Misbehave!
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2008-11-07
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: BBC Film, Endgame Entertainment, Ealing Studios, Fragile Films, Odyssey Entertainment, Prescience, Joe Abrams Productions
Cast & Crew
Jessica Biel, Ben Barnes, Kristin Scott Thomas, Colin Firth, Kimberley Nixon, Katherine Parkinson, Kris Marshall, Jim McManus, Michael Archer, Charlotte Riley, Pip Torrens, Christian Brassington, Jeremy Hooton, Joanna Bacon, Maggie Hickey, Georgie Glen, David Longstaff, Mike Archer
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Easy Virtue”
Easy Virtue is a 2008 British-Australian romantic comedy-drama film based on the play of the same name by Noël Coward. The film follows an American widow, Larita (Jessica Biel), who impulsively marries a British playboy, John Whittaker (Ben Barnes). After the two marry, they travel to the Whittaker family estate in England to meet John’s family.
Upon their arrival, Larita is met with coldness and hostility from John’s mother, Mrs. Whittaker (Kristin Scott Thomas). Mrs. Whittaker is determined to prove that Larita is not a suitable match for her son and sets out to find evidence of her past. Meanwhile, John’s father, Mr. Whittaker (Colin Firth), is more accepting of Larita and does his best to make her feel welcome.
The tension between Larita and Mrs. Whittaker continues to grow as Mrs. Whittaker attempts to dig up dirt on Larita’s past. Eventually, Mrs. Whittaker discovers that Larita was married before and had a child out of wedlock. However, Mrs. Whittaker’s plans to discredit Larita backfire when John and Larita’s son, Julian (Nicholas Rowe), arrives at the estate.
Mrs. Whittaker is forced to accept Larita and the two become closer as they bond over Julian. Meanwhile, John and Larita’s
Where to Watch “Easy Virtue”
If you are wondering where to watch “Easy Virtue”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Easy Virtue” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Easy Virtue” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Easy Virtue