- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The terrifying truth about flying saucers!
- Genres: Action, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1956-07-04
- Runtime: 83.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures, Clover Productions
Cast & Crew
Hugh Marlowe, Joan Taylor, Donald Curtis, Morris Ankrum, Thomas Browne Henry, Grandon Rhodes, John Zaremba, Paul Frees, Frank Wilcox, Sydney Mason, Larry J. Blake, Bert Stevens, Forbes Murray, Arthur Tovey, Alan Wells
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Earth vs. the Flying Saucers”
Earth vs. the Flying Saucers is a classic science-fiction movie about an alien invasion of Earth. The film follows Dr. Russell Marvin and his wife Carol as they investigate strange occurrences in the California desert. After a series of strange sightings, they discover that Earth is being invaded by a race of alien saucers and their robots.
The aliens, led by an evil mastermind, plan to take over the planet and enslave the human race. Dr. Marvin and his wife join forces with the US military to fight off the alien menace. They use advanced technology and tactics to battle the saucers, but their efforts are hindered by the aliens’ superior technology and power.
With the help of the military, Dr. Marvin and his wife manage to destroy the aliens’ base of operations and drive them away from Earth. However, the saucers are still out there, and the Marvins must find a way to protect the planet from their return.
The film is a thrilling adventure, full of action, suspense, and special effects. It is a must-see for any fan of science-fiction and is sure to entertain viewers of all ages.
Where to Watch “Earth vs. the Flying Saucers”
If you are wondering where to watch “Earth vs. the Flying Saucers”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Earth vs. the Flying Saucers” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Earth vs. the Flying Saucers” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Earth vs. the Flying Saucers