- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: No one will ever believe our story.
- Genres: Family, Adventure, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2014-06-14
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: $13.0 million
- Revenue: $45.3 million
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures, Panay Films
Cast & Crew
Teo Halm, Astro, Reese Hartwig, Ella Wahlestedt, Jason Gray, Stanford, Algee Smith, Arthur Darbinyan, Frank Lloyd, Cassius M. Willis, Sonya Leslie, Kerry O’Malley, Virginia Louise Smith, Peter MacKenzie, Valerie Wildman, Roger Hewlett, Mary Pat Gleason, Marilyn Giacomazzi, Brooke Dillman, Myk Watford, Tiffany Espensen, Israel Broussard, Drake Kemper, Sara Arrington, Michael Lee Merrins, Sean Carroll, Chris Wylde
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Earth to Echo”
Earth to Echo is a 2014 science fiction adventure film directed by Dave Green and produced by Andrew Panay. The film stars Teo Halm, Astro, and Reese Hartwig as a group of teenage friends who discover an alien life form while investigating a series of mysterious events in their hometown.
The story begins with a group of friends, Tuck (Teo Halm), Munch (Astro) and Alex (Reese Hartwig), who are about to be separated due to a highway construction project that will force them to move away from their homes. As a last hurrah, the three boys decide to take a late-night bike ride and explore the area. During the ride, they start to notice strange occurrences, like cell phones receiving strange messages and robotic noises coming from the woods.
When they investigate, they find a small alien robot that they name Echo. The boys soon realize that Echo is on a mission to find its lost family and needs their help. With the help of their friend Emma (Ella Wahlestedt), the four friends embark on a journey to help Echo complete its mission. Along the way, they are pursued by a shady government agency who want to capture Echo for their own purposes.
The four friends must use their wits and courage to outsmart the government agents and help Echo find its family. Along the way, they discover the truth behind the mysterious events in their town and learn the importance of friendship and loyalty
Where to Watch “Earth to Echo”
If you are wondering where to watch “Earth to Echo”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Earth to Echo” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Earth to Echo” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Earth to Echo