- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Choose your target wisely.
- Genres: Thriller
- Release Date: 2017-05-26
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: $4.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Pacific Northwest Pictures, Gold Star Productions, Look to the Sky Films, Daylight Media
Cast & Crew
Sean Bean, Mary McCormack, Joel David Moore, Patrick Sabongui, Sharon Taylor, Kirby Morrow, Bradley Stryker, Kevin O’Grady, John Emmet Tracy, Maxwell Haynes, Cary Alexander, Corina Akeson, Becky Hachey, Peter Dwerryhouse, Elissa Ciullo
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Drone”
Drone is a 2017 thriller that follows the story of Neil Wistin, a former military drone pilot who is now a stay-at-home dad. Neil is struggling to adjust to civilian life and is haunted by the memories of his past. When he discovers that his old commanding officer is using drones to commit acts of terrorism, he decides to take matters into his own hands.
The movie begins with Neil’s daily routine, struggling to adjust to his new life. He is constantly reminded of his past and is unable to move on. His wife, Sarah, is worried about him and tries to get him to open up.
Meanwhile, Neil’s old commanding officer is using drones to carry out terrorist attacks around the world. Neil becomes aware of this and decides to take matters into his own hands. He begins to hack into the military’s drone system and takes control of a drone.
Neil then uses the drone to track down and stop his former commanding officer. However, his actions draw the attention of the authorities, who begin to hunt him down. Neil is forced to go on the run as he attempts to evade capture.
As the story progresses, Neil must face his own demons and come to terms with his past. Along the way, he must also deal with the consequences of his actions. Will Neil be able to stop his former commanding officer and clear his name? Or will he be caught and punished for his actions?
Where to Watch “Drone”
If you are wondering where to watch “Drone”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Drone” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Drone” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Drone