- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy, Drama
- Release Date: 2006-10-13
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Sony Pictures Classics
Cast & Crew
Laura Linney, Rupert Grint, Julie Walters, Michelle Duncan, Oliver Milburn, Tamsin Egerton, Nicholas Farrell, Jim Norton, Chandra Ruegg, Rose Keegan, Ricky Champ, Jacques Kerr, Annabelle Apsion, Iain McColl, Don Wetherhead, John Yule
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Driving Lessons”
Driving Lessons is a 2006 British comedy-drama film starring Rupert Grint, Julie Walters, and Laura Linney. It follows a shy, awkward teenage boy named Ben who is a loner and a bit of a misfit in his small Scottish town. His mother has recently died and he is struggling to cope with her loss.
One day, Ben meets an eccentric older woman named Evie who is a retired actress. She offers to give him driving lessons as a way to help him cope with his mother’s death. Ben reluctantly agrees and the two of them embark on a journey of discovery.
At first, Ben is awkward and uncomfortable around Evie, but as they spend more time together, he gradually opens up and begins to enjoy the lessons. He also begins to develop a crush on Evie’s daughter, Mary.
As Ben’s driving lessons progress, Evie reveals more about her past and the secrets she has been keeping. Ben also discovers a newfound confidence in himself and the courage to stand up to his bullies.
The story culminates in an emotional confrontation between Ben and his bullies, as well as a heartwarming reunion between Ben and his estranged father. In the end, Ben has grown and changed, and he and Evie have forged a strong bond.
Where to Watch “Driving Lessons”
If you are wondering where to watch “Driving Lessons”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Driving Lessons” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Driving Lessons” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Driving Lessons