- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Drive Me Crazy
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 1999-10-01
- Runtime: 91.0
- Budget: $8.0 million
- Revenue: $22.6 million
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox, Grand March Productions, Amy Robinson Productions
Cast & Crew
Melissa Joan Hart, Adrian Grenier, Susan May Pratt, Kris Park, Mark Webber, Ali Larter, Gabriel Carpenter, Keri Lynn Pratt, William Converse, Roberts, Faye Grant, Stephen Collins, Mark Metcalf, Lourdes Benedicto, Natasha Pearce, Derrick Shore, Jordan Bridges, Keram Malicki, Sánchez, Andrew Roach, Kristy Wu, Lee Holmes, Jacque Gray, Ivey Lloyd, Terry Walters, Doug MacMillan
Drive Me Crazy is a 1999 teen romantic comedy starring Melissa Joan Hart and Adrian Grenier. The film follows Nicole Maris (Hart) and Chase Hammond (Grenier), two high school seniors who are next-door neighbors and lifelong best friends. When Nicole’s boyfriend dumps her, she comes up with a plan to make him jealous by pretending to date Chase. As the two go through with the plan, they start to develop real feelings for each other and find themselves in the middle of a romantic comedy.
The film follows the two teenagers as they try to keep up the ruse and navigate their own personal issues. Along the way, they enlist the help of their friends, family, and classmates to make the plan work. Along the way, they learn some important lessons about friendship, love, and relationships.
Drive Me Crazy is a lighthearted, funny, and romantic coming-of-age story that is sure to entertain viewers of all ages. With a star-studded cast and an uplifting soundtrack, the movie is sure to make you laugh, cry, and smile.
How & Where to Watch “Drive Me Crazy”
Wondering where to watch Drive Me Crazy?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Drive Me Crazy.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Drive Me Crazy” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Drive Me Crazy” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Drive Me Crazy