- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Latest Fashion In Murder.
- Genres: Mystery, Horror, Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 1980-07-25
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: $6.5 million
- Revenue: $31.9 million
- Production Companies: Filmways Pictures, Cinema 77 Films
Cast & Crew
Nancy Allen, Michael Caine, Keith Gordon, Angie Dickinson, Dennis Franz, David Margulies, Ken Baker, Susanna Clemm, Brandon Maggart, Amalie Collier, Mary Davenport, Anneka Di Lorenzo, Norman Evans, Robbie L. McDermott, Bill Randolph, Sean O’Rinn, Fred Weber, Samm, Art Williams, Robert Lee Rush, Anthony Boyd Scriven, Robert McDuffie, Frederick Sanders, Paul DeCeglie, William Finley, Erika Katz, Mark Margolis, Lisa Peluso, Jerry Schram
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dressed to Kill”
Dressed to Kill is a 1980 psychological thriller directed by Brian De Palma and starring Michael Caine, Angie Dickinson, and Nancy Allen.
The story follows Kate Miller (Dickinson), a bored and sexually frustrated housewife who visits a New York City art museum. While there, she is followed by a mysterious man in a raincoat. After an intense encounter with the man in the museum, Kate returns home and finds out that her husband is having an affair.
Kate then visits a psychiatrist, Dr. Elliott (Caine), who is treating a patient, Bobbi (Allen), who is suffering from multiple personality disorder. Bobbi tells Kate about her abusive past and how she has been sexually assaulted by a mysterious man in a raincoat.
Kate begins to suspect that the man in the raincoat is the same one who followed her at the museum. She then begins to investigate the identity of the man in the raincoat.
Meanwhile, Bobbi’s other personality, the mysterious “Mrs. Tredoni,” begins to take control of Bobbi’s life and starts to stalk Kate. Mrs. Tredoni is determined to take revenge on Kate for uncovering her hidden past.
Kate eventually discovers that the man in the raincoat is the same one who assaulted Bobbi in the past. She then teams up with Dr. Elliott to take down Mrs. Tredoni and her accomplice, the man in the raincoat.
Where to Watch “Dressed to Kill”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dressed to Kill”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dressed to Kill” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dressed to Kill” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dressed to Kill