- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Once upon a time, there were two little girls who lived in a house.
- Genres: Mystery, Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 2011-09-29
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: $50.0 million
- Revenue: $38.5 million
- Production Companies: Cliffjack Motion Pictures, Morgan Creek Productions
Cast & Crew
Daniel Craig, Naomi Watts, Rachel Weisz, Marton Csokas, Elias Koteas, Taylor Geare, Claire Geare, Rachel G. Fox, Jane Alexander, Brian Murray, Bernadette Quigley, Sarah Gadon, Gregory Smith, David Huband, Martin Roach, Lynne Griffin, Jonathan Potts, Joe Pingue, Jean Yoon, Marley Otto, Nigel Henry, Bryon Mumford, Ryan Blakely, Karen Glave, David Fox, Adam Chuckryk, James Collins, Kevin Hanchard, Kevin B Hartley, Yulia Lukin, Douglas Nyback, Chris Owens, Robert J. Tavenor, Mark Wilson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dream House”
Dream House is a psychological thriller released in 2011 starring Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz, Naomi Watts, and Marton Csokas. The story follows Will Atenton (Craig) and his family as they move into a new home in a small New England town.
Will Atenton is an executive who has recently quit his job in New York City to spend more time with his wife, Libby (Weisz), and their two young daughters. They move into a beautiful old house in a quiet neighborhood, but soon strange occurrences start to happen. Will begins to have nightmares and visions of a family that once lived in the house, and he discovers that the previous owners were brutally murdered.
As Will investigates the past of his new home, he discovers a dark secret that connects him to the murdered family. He also discovers that his neighbors are keeping secrets of their own and are not as friendly as they seem.
The suspense builds as Will and Libby become increasingly aware of the danger they are in and struggle to protect their family. With the help of his friend, Peter (Csokas), Will must confront the dark forces that haunt his home and uncover the truth about the past.
Dream House is a thrilling ride full of twists and turns. It’s a gripping story of suspense and mystery that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
Where to Watch “Dream House”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dream House”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dream House” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dream House” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dream House