- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, Horror, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2006-12-28
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: WGBH Boston, BBC, Granada Productions
Cast & Crew
Marc Warren, Sophia Myles, David Suchet, Dan Stevens, Benedick Blythe, Tom Burke, Stephanie Leonidas, Rafe Spall, Ian Redford, Donald Sumpter, James Greene, Tanveer Ghani, Rupert Holliday, Evans, David Glover, Ian Gain, Richard Syms, Diana Payne, Myers, Shane Nolan
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dracula”
Dracula is a 2006 horror film directed by Patrick Lussier and starring Gerard Butler. The film is a retelling of the classic Bram Stoker novel, with a modern twist.
The film begins in Transylvania, where the dark and powerful vampire, Count Dracula (Gerard Butler), has been living for centuries. He is a master of the night, and is feared by the people of the region.
One night, Dracula is approached by a group of vampire hunters, led by the mysterious Van Helsing (Christopher Plummer). The hunters are seeking to put an end to Dracula’s reign of terror, and Van Helsing has a secret weapon: a crucifix that has the power to destroy the vampire.
Meanwhile, in London, a young lawyer named Jonathan Harker (Jonny Lee Miller) is sent to Transylvania on a mission to help Dracula purchase a new property. Unbeknownst to Harker, Dracula has a much darker agenda in mind. He plans to use Harker as a pawn to lure his beloved Mina (Jessica Biel) to Transylvania, so that he can make her his bride.
As the story unfolds, the hunters and Harker battle against Dracula’s forces, while the vampire attempts to seduce Mina. In the end, it is up to Van Helsing to defeat the vampire and save Mina from his clutches.
Where to Watch “Dracula”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dracula”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dracula” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dracula” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dracula