- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Battle of the sorcerers burns the screen with electric flame
- Genres: TV Movie, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1978-09-06
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Universal Television
Cast & Crew
Peter Hooten, Clyde Kusatsu, Jessica Walter, Anne, Marie Martin, Philip Sterling, John Mills, June Barrett, Sarah Rush, Diana Webster, Bob Delegall, Larry Anderson, Blake Marion, Lady Rowlands, Ines Pedroza, Michael Clark, David Hooks, Ted Cassidy, Michael Ansara, Frank Catalano
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dr. Strange”
Dr. Strange is a 1978 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. It stars Peter Hooten as Stephen Strange, a former neurosurgeon who discovers a new world of sorcery and mysticism after a near-fatal car accident.
The film starts with Stephen Strange, a brilliant but arrogant neurosurgeon, who is at the top of his field. He is a master of his craft, but his arrogance and ambition leads him to ignore the warnings of his colleagues and take on a risky operation. As a result, his hands are severely injured and he is unable to perform surgery.
Desperate to regain the use of his hands, Strange seeks out a mysterious hermit known as the Ancient One. The Ancient One reveals to Strange the hidden world of magic and mysticism, and tells him that he can regain his hands if he learns to master the mystic arts.
Strange embarks on a journey to learn the mystic arts, facing various challenges along the way. He must battle the forces of evil, including the powerful sorcerer Baron Mordo, who seeks to use the power of the mystic arts for his own evil ends. Strange must also confront his own inner demons, as he struggles to come to terms with his newfound powers.
As Strange learns to master the mystic arts, he discovers the true power of his newfound abilities and uses it to protect the world from the forces of evil. In the end, Strange
Where to Watch “Dr. Strange”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dr. Strange”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dr. Strange” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dr. Strange” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dr. Strange