- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Sometimes it’s hard to find your way.
- Genres: Drama, Romance, Thriller, Western
- Release Date: 2005-05-13
- Runtime: 112.0 min
- Budget: $8.0 million
- Revenue: $0.9 million
- Production Companies: Class 5 Films
Cast & Crew
Edward Norton, Evan Rachel Wood, David Morse, Rory Culkin, Bruce Dern, John Diehl, Geoffrey Lewis, Elizabeth Peña, Kat Dennings, Hunter Parrish, Aviva Baumann, Aaron Fors, Heather Ashleigh, Jennifer Echols, Cesar Flores
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Down in the Valley”
Down in the Valley is a psychological thriller set in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles. It follows the story of Tobe, a troubled teenager, who falls in love with a mysterious girl named Harlan.
Tobe is a rebellious teen who lives with his single father, a strict and overbearing man. He is constantly getting into trouble and his father has had enough. As a result, he begins to take out his frustrations on Tobe, leading to a rift between the two.
Meanwhile, Harlan, a mysterious girl from the Valley, catches Tobe’s eye. She’s beautiful and mysterious and Tobe is instantly smitten. He starts to spend more and more time with her, and she introduces him to her own troubled world.
However, Tobe soon discovers that Harlan is not all that she seems. She’s involved with a local gang and her life is in danger. As Tobe and Harlan’s relationship deepens, Tobe finds himself in a dangerous situation as he attempts to protect her.
The film follows Tobe as he navigates the dangerous world of the Valley and his own personal struggles. It’s a story of love, danger, and the power of friendship. In the end, it’s up to Tobe to make the right choices and save Harlan from her own dark fate.
Where to Watch “Down in the Valley”
If you are wondering where to watch “Down in the Valley”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Down in the Valley” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Down in the Valley” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Down in the Valley