- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Paint the town red
- Genres: Comedy, Horror
- Release Date: 2017-06-30
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Dignity Film Finance, Stigma Films, Merrymeet Films
Cast & Crew
Danny Morgan, Michael Socha, Kelly Wenham, Georgia Groome, Dougie Poynter, Brooke Norbury, Dexter Fletcher, James Swanton, Liz Kingsman, Tom Sturridge
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Double Date”
Double Date is a 2017 comedy-horror film directed by Benjamin Barfoot and starring Danny Morgan, Michael Socha, Kelly Wenham, and Georgia Groome.
The movie follows two socially awkward brothers, Jim (Morgan) and Alex (Socha), who are convinced by their friend, Mark (Tom Riley), to go on a double date with two girls, Kitty (Wenham) and Lulu (Groome). Mark is determined to help the brothers find love, but he has no idea what he’s in for when they arrive at the girls’ house.
The night turns out to be far from ordinary, as the four of them soon find themselves in the middle of a wild adventure. After a few drinks, the group decides to go out for a night on the town. But they soon discover that the girls have a sinister agenda.
The night quickly spirals out of control as the foursome find themselves in a series of dangerous and bizarre situations. From being chased by a deranged cult, to being held hostage by a mysterious group of criminals, to being forced to take part in a twisted game of truth or dare, the evening quickly becomes a night they will never forget.
As the night progresses, the group must rely on each other to survive and make it out alive. Along the way, they learn valuable lessons about friendship, trust, and love as they battle their way through the night. In the end, the four
Where to Watch “Double Date”
If you are wondering where to watch “Double Date”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Double Date” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Double Date” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Double Date