- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Some secrets should stay buried.
- Genres: Crime
- Release Date: 2020-09-08
- Runtime: 83.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Mangano Movies & Media, Unbridled Pictures, Saban Films
Cast & Crew
Jack Dylan Grazer, Fionn Whitehead, Rainn Wilson, Mena Suvari, Graham Lutes, Richard Fike, Abigail Esmena Froehle, McKenna Christine Poe, Kate Duncan, Seth Poe, Shannon Cogan, Brian Tanke, Max Neace
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Don’t Tell a Soul”
Don’t Tell a Soul is a psychological thriller set in the small town of Pine Valley. The story follows two teenage brothers, Matt and Joey, who are struggling to make ends meet in their poverty-stricken home. When Matt finds a mysterious bag of money, he and Joey make a pact to keep it a secret and use it to better their lives.
But when a mysterious stranger named Cash enters their lives, the brothers soon realize that the money comes with a deadly price. Cash is a ruthless criminal who is determined to get the money back, no matter the cost. With the help of their older brother, Alex, the boys must find a way to outsmart Cash and protect their family.
The brothers soon realize that the only way to save themselves is to outsmart Cash and keep the money a secret. But when Cash begins to threaten the lives of their family and friends, the boys must make a difficult decision. With the help of their older brother, Alex, the boys must find a way to protect their family and keep the money a secret.
Don’t Tell a Soul is a thrilling story of loyalty, courage, and desperation. It is a heart-stopping tale of the lengths two brothers will go to protect their family.
Where to Watch “Don’t Tell a Soul”
If you are wondering where to watch “Don’t Tell a Soul”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Don’t Tell a Soul” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Don’t Tell a Soul” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Don’t Tell a Soul