- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: This Halloween, whatever you do…
- Genres: TV Movie, Family, Horror, Comedy
- Release Date: 1999-10-09
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Erin Chambers, Ty Hodges, Robin Riker, Steve Valentine, Mary Parker Williams, Geoff Hansen, Barry Yourgrau, Stephen Tobolowsky, Nathan Stevens, RuDee Sade, Rachel Kimsey, Ruth Hale, Frank Gerrish, Isaac Lipscomb, Jean Lipscomb, Jake Sakson, Hillary J. Walker, Michelle Wright, Dajon Young
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Don’t Look Under the Bed”
Don’t Look Under the Bed is a 1999 fantasy-horror-comedy film about two teenagers, Frances and her brother Larry, who discover a mysterious and magical world of monsters living in their small town.
The story starts with Frances, a teenage girl who is struggling with her parents’ recent divorce. She is not only dealing with her parents’ separation but also with the fact that her brother Larry has been acting out and getting into a lot of trouble.
One night, Frances is visited by a mysterious creature called the Boogeyman, who tells her that he is coming to take her brother away. In a desperate attempt to save her brother, Frances discovers a magical world of monsters living in their small town. She soon learns that the monsters are the source of all the trouble her brother has been getting into, and that the Boogeyman is their leader.
Frances teams up with her brother and a group of misfit monsters to try and stop the Boogeyman and his evil plan. With the help of her new monster friends, Frances must use her courage and creativity to save her brother and the town from the Boogeyman’s clutches.
Don’t Look Under the Bed is a thrilling adventure that follows Frances and her monster friends as they battle the Boogeyman and his minions. With plenty of humor and heart, this movie is sure to keep viewers on the edge of
Where to Watch “Don’t Look Under the Bed”
If you are wondering where to watch “Don’t Look Under the Bed”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Don’t Look Under the Bed” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Don’t Look Under the Bed” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Don’t Look Under the Bed