- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 2004-11-23
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Boris Kodjoe, Michael Kenneth Williams, Sticky Fingaz, Giancarlo Esposito, Steven Bauer, Emilio Rivera
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Doing Hard Time”
Doing Hard Time is a 2004 drama film directed by Brett Donowho and starring Omar Epps, Sticky Fingaz, and Vivica A. Fox.
The movie follows the story of Malik Williams (Omar Epps), a young man from the inner city who is sent to prison for a crime he did not commit. While in prison, Malik is determined to survive and stay out of trouble, but the prison’s corrupt and violent environment makes it difficult for him to do so. He meets other inmates, including a gang leader (Sticky Fingaz), and befriends them. He also finds an unlikely ally in the prison’s chaplain (Vivica A. Fox).
Malik’s determination to stay on the straight and narrow path is tested when he is forced to fight in a prison boxing match. He must decide whether to stay true to his own moral code or succumb to the pressure of the prison’s corrupt system.
Meanwhile, Malik’s lawyer (T.C. Carson) is working hard to prove his innocence and get him out of prison. With the help of the chaplain, Malik’s family, and the other inmates, Malik is able to stay out of trouble and eventually prove his innocence.
In the end, Malik is released from prison and is reunited with his family. He is determined to start a new life and make something of himself. Doing Hard Time is a powerful story of redemption and hope in
Where to Watch “Doing Hard Time”
If you are wondering where to watch “Doing Hard Time”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Doing Hard Time” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Doing Hard Time” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Doing Hard Time