- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Someone poisoned Dexter Cornell. He’s got to find out who. He’s got to find out why. He’s got to find out now. In 24 hours, he’ll be Dead On Arrival.
- Genres: Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 1988-03-18
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $12.7 million
- Production Companies: Bigelow Productions, Touchstone Pictures
Cast & Crew
Dennis Quaid, Meg Ryan, Charlotte Rampling, Daniel Stern, Jane Kaczmarek, Christopher Neame, Robin Johnson, Robert Knepper, Jay Patterson, Brion James, Jack Kehoe, Elizabeth Arlen, Karen Radcliffe, William Forward, Lee Gideon, John Hawkes, Michael Costello, Brent Anderson, Marco Perella, Gabriel Folse
Synopsis – What to Expect from “D.O.A.”
D.O.A. is a 1988 American neo-noir action-thriller film directed by Rocky Morton and Annabel Jankel and starring Dennis Quaid, Meg Ryan and Charlotte Rampling.
The story follows Frank Bigelow (Dennis Quaid), an accountant who is poisoned and given only a few days to live. With the help of his girlfriend, Paula (Meg Ryan), he sets out to find out who poisoned him and why. Along the way, he discovers a sinister plot involving a powerful corporation and its shady dealings.
The film starts with Frank Bigelow, an accountant, enjoying a night out with his girlfriend, Paula. Suddenly, he starts to feel ill and decides to go home early. After returning to his apartment, he passes out and wakes up in the hospital. The doctors tell him he has been poisoned and that he only has a few days to live.
Frank is determined to find out who poisoned him and why. He and Paula set out to investigate and soon discover a sinister plot involving a powerful corporation and its shady dealings. They uncover evidence that suggests the company is involved in illegal activities and that they are responsible for Frank’s poisoning.
Frank and Paula confront the corporation’s head, Mr. Eddington (Charlotte Rampling), but she denies any involvement. As Frank’s time runs out, he and Paula race against the clock to uncover the truth and bring the perpetrators to justice.
Where to Watch “D.O.A.”
If you are wondering where to watch “D.O.A.”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “D.O.A.” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “D.O.A.” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to D.O.A.