- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Disturbia
- Genres: Thriller, Drama, Mystery
- Release Date: 2007-04-12
- Runtime: 105.0
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: $117.8 million
- Production Companies: Paramount, Cold Spring Pictures, DreamWorks Pictures, The Montecito Picture Company
Cast & Crew
Shia LaBeouf, Sarah Roemer, Carrie, Anne Moss, David Morse, Aaron Yoo, Jose Pablo Cantillo, Matt Craven, Viola Davis, Brandon Caruso, Luciano Rauso, Daniel Caruso, Kevin Quinn, Elyse Mirto, Suzanne Rico, Kent Shocknek, Rene Rivera, Amanda Walsh, Charles Carroll, Gillian Shure, Dominic Daniel, Lisa Tobin, Cindy Lou Adkins
Disturbia is a 2007 American psychological thriller film directed by D. J. Caruso and starring Shia LaBeouf, David Morse, Sarah Roemer, and Carrie-Anne Moss. The film follows a troubled teenager, Kale (LaBeouf), who is placed under house arrest for attacking his teacher. With nothing to do, Kale begins to spy on his neighbors, suspecting one of them may be a serial killer. As he investigates, he finds himself in danger and must rely on his wits to survive.
The film opens with Kale’s father being killed in a car accident. Kale is then sentenced to three months of house arrest for assaulting his teacher. With nothing to do, he begins to watch his neighbors from his bedroom window. After a few days, Kale begins to suspect one of his neighbors, Robert Turner (Morse), may be a serial killer. Kale teams up with his best friend Ronnie (Roemer) and her crush, Ashley (Moss), to investigate.
Kale begins to observe Turner’s behavior and finds out he is a loner who never leaves his house. Kale also finds out that Turner has been watching him and his friends,
How & Where to Watch “Disturbia”
Wondering where to watch Disturbia?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Disturbia.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Disturbia” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Disturbia” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Disturbia