- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The City of Angels Has Gone to Hell
- Genres: Action, Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2014-09-16
- Runtime: 82.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Justin Ray, Stefanie Estes, Jerod Meagher, Ali Williams, Ron Hanks, Dennis Leech, Morgan Jackson, Michael J. Sielaff, John Will Clay, Michael Taber
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Disaster L.A.: The Last Zombie Apocalypse Begins Here”
Disaster L.A.: The Last Zombie Apocalypse Begins Here is a science fiction horror movie that takes place in the city of Los Angeles. It follows the story of a group of survivors who are trying to make it through the zombie apocalypse.
The movie begins with a mysterious meteor shower that unleashes a mysterious virus that turns people into zombies. The virus quickly spreads through Los Angeles, turning the city into a chaotic and dangerous place.
The survivors are a group of people who were in the city when the virus began to spread. They are forced to band together in order to survive and find a way to escape the city.
The group is led by a man named Jake, who is an experienced survivor and knows how to handle the zombies. He is joined by a young woman named Sarah, who is determined to survive and protect her friends.
The group must face numerous challenges as they try to make it out of the city alive. They must battle hordes of zombies, scavenge for food and supplies, and face off against other survivors who are also trying to make it out alive.
The group eventually finds a way out of the city, but not before they face off against the zombie horde and a powerful enemy. In the end, the survivors must make a difficult decision that will determine the fate of the world.
Where to Watch “Disaster L.A.: The Last Zombie Apocalypse Begins Here”
If you are wondering where to watch “Disaster L.A.: The Last Zombie Apocalypse Begins Here”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Disaster L.A.: The Last Zombie Apocalypse Begins Here” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Disaster L.A.: The Last Zombie Apocalypse Begins Here” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Disaster L.A.: The Last Zombie Apocalypse Begins Here