- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2017-08-07
- Runtime: 43.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: David F. Sandberg
Cast & Crew
David F. Sandberg, Talitha Bateman, Stephanie Sigman, Miranda Otto, Lulu Wilson, Anthony LaPaglia
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Directing Annabelle: Creation”
Directing Annabelle: Creation is a 2017 horror film directed by David F. Sandberg and produced by Peter Safran and James Wan.
The movie follows the story of a dollmaker, Samuel Mullins, and his wife, Esther, who tragically lost their daughter, Annabelle, in a car accident. Twelve years later, the couple decides to open their home to a group of orphaned girls and their guardian, Sister Charlotte.
As the girls settle into their new home, they soon discover the dollmaker’s creation, a creepy porcelain doll named Annabelle. Soon, strange and terrifying events start to occur. The girls hear mysterious voices, objects move on their own, and they are plagued by nightmares.
When the girls investigate the source of the supernatural activity, they discover that Annabelle has been possessed by the spirit of a young girl who died in the house many years ago. The spirit of the girl is determined to keep the girls in the house and make them her playmates forever.
With the help of Sister Charlotte, the girls must find a way to stop the evil spirit from tormenting them and save themselves from the clutches of Annabelle. They must also find a way to free the spirit of the girl and put her to rest.
Directing Annabelle: Creation is a thrilling and suspenseful horror movie that will have viewers on the edge of their seats. It is
Where to Watch “Directing Annabelle: Creation”
If you are wondering where to watch “Directing Annabelle: Creation”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Directing Annabelle: Creation” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Directing Annabelle: Creation” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Directing Annabelle: Creation