- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Don’t Get Mad. Get Evil.
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2005-10-01
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Bigel Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Jensen Ackles, Shannyn Sossamon, Dominique Swain, William Sadler, Teach Grant, Martin Cummins, Rob Stewart, R. Nelson Brown, Wanda Cannon, Jenn Griffin, Alan Ackles, Noelle Reno
Synopsis – What to Expect from “DeVour”
DeVour is a psychological horror film released in 2005. It follows the story of a young couple, Jack and Sarah, who move into a new home in the countryside. Little do they know that the home is haunted by a sinister entity.
The couple soon begins to experience strange and frightening occurrences. Jack starts to become increasingly paranoid and obsessed with the idea of finding out what is haunting their home. He begins to investigate the dark secrets of the house, while Sarah desperately tries to keep him from going too far.
The couple soon discovers that the entity is a malevolent spirit, once a powerful shaman, who was killed by the previous owners of the house. The spirit is determined to exact its revenge on Jack and Sarah, and will stop at nothing to make them suffer.
As the horror intensifies, Jack and Sarah must find a way to protect themselves from the spirit’s wrath. In the end, they must face their fears and confront the spirit in order to survive. Will they be able to do it? Or will they succumb to the spirit’s power?
Where to Watch “DeVour”
If you are wondering where to watch “DeVour”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “DeVour” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “DeVour” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to DeVour