- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Devil
- Genres: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 2010-09-16
- Runtime: 80.0
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: $33.6 million
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures, MRC, Night Chronicles, Relativity Media
Cast & Crew
Chris Messina, Bojana Novaković, Logan Marshall, Green, Jacob Vargas, Bokeem Woodbine, Matt Craven, Caroline Dhavernas, Joshua Peace, Zoie Palmer, Joe Cobden, Vincent Laresca, Jenny O’Hara, Craig Eldridge, Geoffrey Arend, Rudy Webb, Robert Lee
Devil is a psychological thriller film released in 2010, directed by John Erick Dowdle and produced by M. Night Shyamalan. The film follows five strangers who are trapped in an elevator and begin to suspect that one of them is the devil.
The movie begins with five strangers, Ramirez, Sarah, Ben, Vince, and the security guard, who are stuck in an elevator in a Philadelphia office building. As they wait for help, the elevator begins to malfunction and they start to experience strange occurrences. After a few close calls, they begin to suspect that one of them is the devil.
To figure out who the devil is, they must each tell a story about their past and the devil will reveal himself. As each of them tell their stories, the group begins to realize that they are all connected and that the devil is among them.
The group must also figure out how to escape the elevator before the devil can take one of them. As the tension mounts, they must face their personal demons and confront the devil in order to survive.
Devil is a thrilling and suspenseful movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It is an intense psychological thriller that will leave
How & Where to Watch “Devil”
Wondering where to watch Devil?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Devil.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Devil” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Devil” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Devil