- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Science Fiction, Drama, Adventure
- Release Date: 1950-06-27
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: $0.6 million
- Revenue: $5.0 million
- Production Companies: George Pal Productions
Cast & Crew
John Archer, Warner Anderson, Tom Powers, Dick Wesson, Erin O’Brien, Moore, Steve Carruthers, Franklyn Farnum, Jack Gargan, Everett Glass, Kenner G. Kemp, Knox Manning, Mike Miller, Irving Pichel, Cosmo Sardo, Grace Stafford, Bert Stevens, Ted Warde
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Destination Moon”
Destination Moon is a 1950 science fiction film directed by Irving Pichel and produced by George Pal. The film follows a group of American astronauts led by Commander Robert A. Corrigan (John Archer) who embark on a mission to the moon. The film begins with a press conference announcing the mission and the selection of the crew. The astronauts, including Corrigan, Dr. Charles Cargraves (Tom Powers), and Professor Theodore Stuart (Warner Anderson), are chosen for their expertise in various scientific fields.
The crew then boards their spacecraft, the Luna, and prepares for the journey. On the way, they encounter a mysterious force that causes them to lose control of the ship. After struggling to regain control, they eventually make it to the moon, where they discover a strange mineral that could revolutionize space travel.
The crew then sets out to explore the moon’s surface, but soon find themselves in danger when they encounter hostile aliens. Corrigan and his crew must then battle the aliens and find a way to get back to Earth. Along the way, they learn the secrets of the mysterious mineral and discover a powerful weapon that could help them in their mission.
The crew eventually makes it back to Earth, but their mission is not complete. They must now find a way to make the mineral available to the world and ensure that mankind can use it to explore the universe. Destination Moon is an exciting and thrilling adventure that will take viewers on a journey to
Where to Watch “Destination Moon”
If you are wondering where to watch “Destination Moon”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Destination Moon” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Destination Moon” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Destination Moon