- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Nothing escapes
- Genres: Thriller, Horror
- Release Date: 2018-01-19
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: $1.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Martini Films, Gravitas Ventures
Cast & Crew
Mike C. Manning, Griffin Freeman, Ryan Pinkston, August Roads, Lindsay Bushman, Troy Osterberg, Seth Austin, Callan Taylor, Callan Taylor, Teresa Navarro, Nia Bois, Ian Bamberg, Nicholas Scott, B.J. Mitchell, Travis Michael Myers, Isaac Gilmore, Alex Hidas, Jenny Martin, Josey Martin
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Delirium”
Delirium is a psychological thriller set in a dystopian future where love is illegal. Tom (Topher Grace) is a young man living in a world where love is seen as a dangerous disease that must be eradicated. Tom’s life is changed forever when he meets Lena (Emma Roberts), a young woman who has been infected with the “delirium” virus.
The two quickly fall in love, despite the fact that it is illegal. Tom and Lena must fight to keep their love alive in a world that wants to destroy it. They must also fight against the government’s oppressive forces that are determined to stamp out any trace of emotion or feeling.
The two must find a way to survive and escape the oppressive regime, while also trying to find a cure for the delirium virus. Along the way, they must face dangerous obstacles as well as their own inner demons.
Will Tom and Lena be able to survive and find a cure? Will they be able to keep their love alive in a world that wants to destroy it? Or will they succumb to the oppressive forces of the government and be forced to give up on their love? Delirium is a thrilling roller coaster ride of emotions and suspense that will keep audiences on the edge of their seats.
Where to Watch “Delirium”
If you are wondering where to watch “Delirium”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Delirium” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Delirium” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Delirium