- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Everyone thought they were crazy, until they proved everyone wrong.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2014-05-02
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: $2.0 million
- Revenue: $0.1 million
- Production Companies: Media House Capital, Unified Pictures, Decoding Annie Parker, Ozymandias Productions
Cast & Crew
Samantha Morton, Helen Hunt, Aaron Paul, Alice Eve, Maggie Grace, Rashida Jones, Corey Stoll, Richard Schiff, Bradley Whitford, Marley Shelton, Ben McKenzie, James Tupper, Robert Pine, Bob Gunton, Chris Mulkey, Chad Lindberg, Benjamin Stockham, Ryan Wynott, Jade Duncan, Olivia Rose Keegan
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Decoding Annie Parker”
Decoding Annie Parker is a 2014 drama film directed by Steven Bernstein and starring Samantha Morton, Helen Hunt, and Aaron Paul. The movie follows the story of Annie Parker, a cancer survivor who is determined to find a cure for the disease.
The movie begins with Annie Parker (Samantha Morton) being diagnosed with breast cancer. Despite her diagnosis, she is determined to beat the disease and continues to live her life to the fullest. She meets Dr. Mary-Claire King (Helen Hunt), a geneticist who is determined to find a cure for cancer. Annie and Mary-Claire form a strong bond and Annie decides to help Mary-Claire in her research.
Meanwhile, Annie’s husband Paul (Aaron Paul) is struggling to deal with her diagnosis. He feels helpless and is unable to accept the fact that Annie is sick. He tries to be supportive, but he is unable to come to terms with her illness.
As Annie and Mary-Claire continue their work, they make a breakthrough in their research. They discover a gene that could be responsible for causing cancer. Mary-Claire is determined to find a way to use this gene to help find a cure for cancer.
At the same time, Annie is struggling with her illness and is determined to beat it. She is determined to make the most of her life and continues to live life to the fullest.
The movie culminates with Annie and Mary-Cl
Where to Watch “Decoding Annie Parker”
If you are wondering where to watch “Decoding Annie Parker”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Decoding Annie Parker” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Decoding Annie Parker” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Decoding Annie Parker