- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Twice The Action. Twice The Passion. Twice The Adventure.
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy
- Release Date: 1987-11-01
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Aries Film International, New Horizons Picture
Cast & Crew
John Terlesky, Monique Gabrielle, John Lazar, Toni Naples, María Socas, Dee Booher, Jacques Arndt, Jim Wynorski, Marcos Woinsky
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Deathstalker II”
Deathstalker II is a 1987 action-fantasy film directed by Jim Wynorski and starring John Terlesky as Deathstalker.
The film begins with Deathstalker (John Terlesky) being sent on a quest by an old wizard to find and protect three magical amulets. After a long and treacherous journey, Deathstalker finds the first amulet and is soon after joined by a beautiful warrior woman named Kaira (Monique Gabrielle). Together, they travel to the kingdom of Ehdan, where the second amulet is located.
Once in Ehdan, they discover that the kingdom is under the rule of an evil sorceress named Calipha (Barbi Benton). Calipha has been using her dark magic to enslave the citizens of Ehdan and keep them in a state of fear and terror. Deathstalker and Kaira must battle their way through Calipha’s henchmen and monsters in order to free the kingdom and retrieve the second amulet.
After a series of epic battles, Deathstalker and Kaira finally manage to defeat Calipha and her minions and acquire the second amulet. They then journey to the desert kingdom of Zetar, where the third and final amulet is located.
In Zetar, they must face off against an even more powerful enemy, the powerful and evil wizard Munkar (Richard Brooker). After a long and difficult battle,
Where to Watch “Deathstalker II”
If you are wondering where to watch “Deathstalker II”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Deathstalker II” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Deathstalker II” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Deathstalker II