- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: She wrote the book on awesomeness.
- Genres: Family, TV Movie, Music
- Release Date: 2013-09-06
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Walden Media, Zucker Productions, Triple D Productions
Cast & Crew
Emily Alyn Lind, Mary, Charles Jones, Sterling Griffith, Natalie Alyn Lind, David Mazouz, James Waterston, Lea DeLaria, Maddie Corman, Jeffrey Hanson, Anson Bagley, Marlys Miller, Fladeland, Marie Sharon, Ezra Sosa
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dear Dumb Diary”
Dear Dumb Diary is a 2013 family comedy film based on the popular book series of the same name.
The movie follows Jamie Kelly, a smart and sarcastic middle schooler who navigates the ups and downs of school life with the help of her two best friends, Isabella and Angeline. Despite her sharp wit, Jamie still struggles to fit in with the popular kids at school, especially the leader of the pack, mean girl Hudson.
When Jamie discovers that Hudson is planning to join the school’s elite club, the “Super Populars,” she decides to do whatever it takes to get in and prove to Hudson that she’s just as cool. But when Jamie and her friends stumble upon a secret that could get them into the club, they must decide if they want to bring Hudson down or use the secret to their advantage.
The movie follows Jamie and her friends as they learn important lessons about friendship, loyalty, and self-esteem. Along the way, they discover the importance of being true to themselves and learning to accept who they are.
Ultimately, Jamie and her friends must make a tough decision that will determine their fate in the school’s social hierarchy. Will they take the easy way out and use the secret to their advantage, or will they do the right thing and risk their chance at popularity?
Where to Watch “Dear Dumb Diary”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dear Dumb Diary”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dear Dumb Diary” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dear Dumb Diary” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dear Dumb Diary