- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Based on the Hit First-Person Shooter Game
- Genres: Action, Horror
- Release Date: 2017-07-19
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: $0.2 million
- Production Companies: Aldamisa Entertainment, Badhouse Studios Mexico, Distant Shore Films, Tadross Media Group
Cast & Crew
Dolph Lundgren, Autumn Reeser, Romeo Miller, Isaiah Washington, Chris Galya, Oleg Taktarov, Brooke Johnston, Natali Yura, Luciana Carro, Joel Gretsch, Tamara Braun, Justin Chon, Alyona Chekhova, Seira Kagami, James Chalke, Derek Boone, Michael Kupisk, Jeff Lam, Brandon Beemer, Tony Messenger, Alex Chansky, Keil Oakley Zepernick, Geoffrey Ross, Carl Colpaert, Toby Bronson, Brandon Menchen, Yanina Studilina
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dead Trigger”
Dead Trigger is a 2017 action-thriller film directed by Mike Cuff and Scott Windhauser and starring Dolph Lundgren, Autumn Reeser, and Isaiah Washington.
The film follows a group of survivors in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by a virus that turns people into violent, zombie-like creatures. The survivors, led by a former Marine named John (Lundgren), band together in order to survive the onslaught of the virus and the hordes of zombies it has created.
John and his team soon discover that the virus was created by a powerful corporation called Novak, which is using the virus as a weapon to gain control of the world. With the help of a mysterious hacker (Washington), they set out to stop Novak and put an end to the virus.
The team soon learns that Novak has a powerful new weapon, a supercomputer called Dead Trigger, which is capable of controlling the zombies and making them even more powerful. The team must race against the clock to find a way to stop Dead Trigger before it is too late.
The team soon finds themselves in a desperate battle against the zombies, Novak, and the powerful Dead Trigger. With the fate of the world in their hands, they must fight for their lives and put an end to the virus before it is too late.
Where to Watch “Dead Trigger”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dead Trigger”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dead Trigger” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dead Trigger” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dead Trigger