- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Crime, Thriller, Mystery, TV Movie
- Release Date: 1986-01-08
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Peter Ustinov, Jean Stapleton, Constance Cummings, Tim Pigott, Smith, Jonathan Cecil, Kenneth Cranham, Susan Wooldridge, Christopher Guard, Jeff Yagher, Nicollette Sheridan, Ralph Arliss, Caroline Langrishe, Leslie Schofield, Marjorie Yates, Pippa Hinchley, Vicky Murdock, Jimmy Gardner, Sandra Dickinson, Jack Ellis, James Gaddas, Alan Parnaby
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dead Man’s Folly”
Dead Man’s Folly is a 1986 British mystery film directed by Clive Donner. It is based on the novel of the same name by Agatha Christie, which was first published in 1956.
The film begins with Sir George and Lady Stubbs (Peter Vaughan and Jean Anderson) hosting a murder mystery weekend at their estate in the English countryside. They invite the famous detective Hercule Poirot (David Suchet) to join their party in order to help solve a murder mystery that they have created.
The guests arrive and the game begins. As the guests search for clues, it soon becomes clear that the murder mystery is more than just a game. Someone is actually trying to kill one of the guests. Poirot must use all of his deductive powers to figure out who the killer is before it’s too late.
At the same time, Poirot must also unravel the mystery of the dead man’s folly. A mysterious man is found dead on the grounds of the estate and Poirot must figure out who he is and how he died.
As the investigation progresses, Poirot discovers a complex web of secrets and lies. He must use all of his wit and cunning to uncover the truth and prevent a tragedy from occurring.
In the end, Poirot is able to solve the mystery and bring the killer to justice. Dead Man’s Folly is a thrilling mystery that will keep viewers guessing until the
Where to Watch “Dead Man’s Folly”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dead Man’s Folly”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dead Man’s Folly” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dead Man’s Folly” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dead Man’s Folly