- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: You Can’t Keep a Good Cop Dead
- Genres: Action, Horror, Science Fiction, Thriller, Comedy
- Release Date: 1988-05-06
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: $3.6 million
- Production Companies: New World Pictures, Helpern / Meltzer
Cast & Crew
Treat Williams, Joe Piscopo, Lindsay Frost, Darren McGavin, Vincent Price, Robert Picardo, Martha Quinn, Keye Luke, Clare Kirkconnell, Mel Stewart, Shane Black, Pons Maar, Professor Toru Tanaka, Tom Nolan, Lew Hopson, Chip Heller, Monica Lewis, Peter Kent, Ben Mittleman, Cate Caplin, Peggy O’Brien, Steven R. Bannister, Steve Itkin, Michael Saad, Monty Cox, Monty Ash, H. Ray Huff, Dawan Scott, Ivan E. Roth, Ron Taylor, Clarence Brown, Yvonne Peattie, Pamela Vansant, Beth Toussaint, Linnea Quigley, Peter Kent
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dead Heat”
Dead Heat is a 1988 American action-comedy film starring Treat Williams and Joe Piscopo. The film follows two LAPD detectives, Roger Mortis (Williams) and Doug Bigelow (Piscopo), as they investigate a series of bizarre murders in which the victims have been killed in ways that defy the laws of physics.
The investigation leads the detectives to a mysterious doctor, Dr. Vreeland (Vincent Price), who is working on a top secret project involving the resurrection of the dead. Mortis and Bigelow soon discover that Vreeland’s experiments have gone awry and that the dead are being brought back to life as unstoppable zombie-like creatures. With the help of Vreeland’s assistant, Karen (Darren McGavin), the detectives must find a way to stop the creatures before they can wreak havoc on the city.
The film is filled with thrilling action sequences as Mortis and Bigelow battle the creatures, as well as plenty of comic relief provided by Piscopo’s character. In the end, the detectives must use all of their skills and ingenuity to save the city and defeat the undead menace.
Where to Watch “Dead Heat”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dead Heat”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dead Heat” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dead Heat” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dead Heat