- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It will take your breath away. All of it.
- Genres: Horror, Mystery
- Release Date: 1981-05-29
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: $3.0 million
- Revenue: $0.2 million
- Production Companies: Barclays Mercantile Industrial Finance
Cast & Crew
James Farentino, Melody Anderson, Jack Albertson, Dennis Redfield, Nancy Locke, Lisa Blount, Robert Englund, Bill Quinn, Michael Currie, Christopher Allport, Joseph G. Medalis, Macon McCalman, Lisa Marie, Estelle Omens, Barry Corbin, Linda Shusett, Ed Bakey, Glenn Morshower, Robert Boler, Michael Pataki, Jill Fosse, Mark Courtney, Michael Courtney, Renee McDonell, Dottie Catching, Colby Smith, Judy Ashton, Anthony Cecere, Bill Couch Jr.-Bill Couch, Angelo De Meo
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dead & Buried”
Dead & Buried is a 1981 horror film directed by Gary Sherman. Set in the small coastal town of Potters Bluff, Rhode Island, the film follows the story of Sheriff Dan Gillis (James Farentino) as he investigates a series of mysterious deaths that have been occurring in the town.
The first death is that of a young woman named Alice, who is found dead in a field. Sheriff Gillis soon discovers that Alice was killed by a group of strange people who have been living in the town for some time. He then begins to investigate the strange goings-on in the town, and discovers that the people who live there are not who they seem. He soon finds out that they are all dead, and that they have been reanimated by a mysterious force.
Sheriff Gillis soon finds out that the dead are being controlled by a sinister figure known as the “Man in the Black Suit” (Jack Albertson). The Man in the Black Suit is using the dead to do his bidding, and is using them to terrorize the townspeople. Sheriff Gillis must then find a way to stop the Man in the Black Suit and put an end to the terror.
The film culminates in an intense showdown between Sheriff Gillis and the Man in the Black Suit. In the end, Sheriff Gillis is able to defeat the Man in the Black Suit and restore peace to Potters Bluff. Dead &
Where to Watch “Dead & Buried”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dead & Buried”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dead & Buried” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dead & Buried” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dead & Buried