- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2012-04-20
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $1.2 million
- Production Companies: Kasdan Pictures, Werc Werk Works
Cast & Crew
Diane Keaton, Kevin Kline, Dianne Wiest, Richard Jenkins, Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass, Ayelet Zurer, Sam Shepard, Lindsay Sloane, Jay Ali, Robert Bear, Casey, Paul Kiernan, Jericho Watson, Yolanda Wood, D.L. Walker, Dina Goldman, Ruben Barboza, Aline Andrade
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Darling Companion”
Darling Companion is a 2012 comedy-drama film directed by Lawrence Kasdan and starring Diane Keaton, Kevin Kline, Dianne Wiest, Richard Jenkins, Mark Duplass, and Sam Shepard.
The story follows Beth Winter (Diane Keaton), a woman who is devoted to her husband Joseph (Kevin Kline). She finds solace in her loyal dog, Freeway, who she rescued from the side of the highway. When Joseph loses Freeway during a family vacation, Beth is devastated and goes on a mission to find her beloved pet.
With the help of her daughter Grace (Elisabeth Moss) and her son-in-law Russell (Mark Duplass), Beth embarks on a journey to find Freeway. Along the way, Beth meets an eclectic group of people including an old hippie (Dianne Wiest), a young veterinarian (Richard Jenkins), and a mysterious drifter (Sam Shepard). As Beth’s search for Freeway continues, she begins to re-evaluate her relationship with Joseph and discovers that she has a newfound appreciation for life.
The film follows Beth as she navigates her way through the ups and downs of her search for Freeway, learning important lessons about love, family, and friendship along the way. With a heartfelt story and a stellar cast, Darling Companion is a charming and heartwarming film that will leave viewers feeling uplifted and inspired.
Where to Watch “Darling Companion”
If you are wondering where to watch “Darling Companion”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Darling Companion” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Darling Companion” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Darling Companion