- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Evil’s Roots Run Deep
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2014-10-17
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Sundial Pictures, Caliber Media Company, Preferred Content, Foggy Bottom Pictures, Maiden Woods Films, First Take Films, The Molecule
Cast & Crew
Kevin Durand, Lukas Haas, Bianca Kajlich, Ethan Khusidman, Nick Damici, Sabina Gadecki, Heath Freeman, Steve Agee, Billy Paterson, Jacob Grigolia, Rosenbaum, Terry Fiore, Minerva Scelza, Seth Hendricks, Joe Pallister, Charles Parshley, Vincent Carbone, Isabelle Sitterle, Kim St. Clair, Ty Vaughn
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dark Was the Night”
Dark Was the Night is a 2014 horror film directed by Jack Heller and starring Kevin Durand, Lukas Haas, and Bianca Kajlich.
The film follows the story of a small town that is terrorized by an ancient and malevolent creature. After a logging company clears out a forest, the creature is unleashed and begins to wreak havoc on the town. Sheriff Paul Shields (Kevin Durand) is tasked with finding and destroying the creature before it can do any more damage.
The creature is revealed to be an ancient and powerful being known as a “darkness,” an entity that feeds on human fear. With the help of a mysterious woman named Evelyn (Bianca Kajlich), Sheriff Shields sets out to find the creature and end its reign of terror.
The creature is eventually tracked down and defeated, but not before it has taken its toll on the town. As Sheriff Shields and Evelyn try to piece together what happened, they discover that the creature was actually summoned by a group of locals who were trying to use its power to gain wealth and power.
Sheriff Shields and Evelyn must now work together to ensure that the darkness is never unleashed again. In the end, they succeed in their mission and the town is saved from further destruction. However, the battle with the darkness has changed Sheriff Shields and Evelyn forever.
Where to Watch “Dark Was the Night”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dark Was the Night”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dark Was the Night” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dark Was the Night” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dark Was the Night