- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: In danger as violent as their love!!!
- Genres: Crime, Romance, Thriller
- Release Date: 1947-09-05
- Runtime: 106.0 min
- Budget: $1.7 million
- Revenue: $3.4 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, Bruce Bennett, Agnes Moorehead, Tom D’Andrea, Clifton Young, Douglas Kennedy, Rory Mallinson, Houseley Stevenson, Mary Field, John Arledge, Vince Edwards, Leonard Bremen, Paul Panzer, Clancy Cooper, Dudie Maschmeyer, Michael Daves, Tom Fadden, Ross Ford, Ian MacDonald, Patrick McVey, Ray Montgomery, Tom Reynolds, Ramon Ros, Shimen Ruskin, Anita Sharp, Bolster, Jo Stafford, Richard Walsh
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dark Passage”
Dark Passage is a classic film noir from 1947 starring Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall. It tells the story of Vincent Parry (Bogart), a man wrongfully convicted of murdering his wife. After escaping from prison, he is desperate to prove his innocence and is aided by Irene Jansen (Bacall), a young woman who hides him in her San Francisco apartment.
Vincent is eventually able to have plastic surgery to change his appearance and sets out to find the real killer. With the help of Irene, he follows a trail of clues that lead him to a shady nightclub and a mysterious figure known only as “The Kid”. As Vincent gets closer to the truth, he is pursued by the police and a ruthless gangster.
Ultimately, Vincent is able to prove his innocence and bring the real killer to justice. Along the way, he and Irene fall in love and their relationship is tested as they fight to stay together. Dark Passage is a thrilling and suspenseful film that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
Where to Watch “Dark Passage”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dark Passage”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dark Passage” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dark Passage” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dark Passage