- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The ultimate battle for justice.
- Genres: Animation, Adventure, Action
- Release Date: 1994-11-19
- Runtime: 80.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Ed Asner, Dorian Harewood, Christopher Daniel Barnes, Sara Ballantine, Leigh, Allyn Baker, Maxwell Caulfield, Linda Gary, Gary Imhoff, Roscoe Lee Browne
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Daredevil vs. Spider-Man”
The movie ‘Daredevil vs. Spider-Man’ follows the story of two of Marvel’s most iconic superheroes as they come face-to-face for the first time.
When Daredevil (Ben Affleck) discovers that the Kingpin (Michael Clarke Duncan) is behind a mysterious plot involving the kidnapping of several innocent people, he knows he must take action. But when he attempts to intervene, he finds himself face-to-face with his old friend and ally, Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire).
At first, the two heroes are at odds with each other, as Daredevil is driven by a sense of justice and Spider-Man is driven by a sense of responsibility. But when the Kingpin unleashes an army of super-villains to take them both down, they must put aside their differences and work together to save the day.
The two heroes must use their wits and powers to defeat the Kingpin’s forces and rescue the kidnapped victims. Along the way, they must also confront their own inner demons and learn to trust each other in order to succeed.
In the end, Daredevil and Spider-Man must come together to defeat the Kingpin and restore justice to the city. But in the process, they discover that sometimes even the greatest of enemies can become the greatest of allies.
Where to Watch “Daredevil vs. Spider-Man”
If you are wondering where to watch “Daredevil vs. Spider-Man”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Daredevil vs. Spider-Man” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Daredevil vs. Spider-Man” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Daredevil vs. Spider-Man