- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: But he’s coming out to play
- Genres: Horror, Mystery
- Release Date: 2019-12-06
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: SpectreVision, ACE Pictures Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Miles Robbins, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Sasha Lane, Hannah Marks, Mary Stuart Masterson, Chase Sui Wonders, Katie Chang, Chukwudi Iwuji, Jamar Greene, Cara Ronzetti, Michael Cuomo, Andrew Bridges, Madeleine Mfuru, Nathan Chandler Reid, Daniel Marconi, Rosanne Ma, Lynn Marocola
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Daniel Isn’t Real”
Daniel Isn’t Real is a psychological horror film released in 2019. The story follows college student Luke (Miles Robbins) who, in an attempt to cope with his mother’s mental illness, accidentally unleashes his imaginary childhood friend Daniel (Patrick Schwarzenegger). As Daniel’s influence grows, Luke soon finds himself in a dangerous and surreal world as Daniel’s disturbing agenda is revealed.
Luke is a college student who is struggling with the mental illness of his mother. One day, while searching for a way to cope, he accidentally unleashes his imaginary childhood friend Daniel. Daniel is an eerily charismatic and unpredictable figure who quickly takes control of Luke’s life. As Daniel’s influence grows, Luke’s world becomes increasingly surreal and dangerous.
Daniel begins to introduce Luke to a dark and violent underworld, and encourages him to take increasingly extreme risks. Daniel’s agenda soon becomes clear: he is determined to bring about the end of the world and bring about a new era of chaos and destruction. As Luke’s life spirals out of control, he must confront Daniel and the dark forces that he has unleashed.
The film is a thrilling and suspenseful exploration of the power of the human mind. As Luke struggles to contain the chaos that Daniel has unleashed, he must confront his own inner demons and ultimately decide whether to save himself or succumb to Daniel’s destructive agenda.
Where to Watch “Daniel Isn’t Real”
If you are wondering where to watch “Daniel Isn’t Real”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Daniel Isn’t Real” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Daniel Isn’t Real” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Daniel Isn’t Real