- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s their night to come alive.
- Genres: Comedy, Horror
- Release Date: 2008-10-14
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Compound B
Cast & Crew
Greyson Chadwick, Jared Kusnitz, Chandler Darby, Carissa Capobianco, Randy McDowell, Michael V. Mammoliti, Lucas Till, Justin Welborn, Blair Redford, Jonathan Spencer, Stephen Caudill, Carrie Keagan, Laura Slade Wiggins, Erin Aine, Jodi Brooks, Mark Lynch, Mark Oliver, Hunter Pierce, Jeff Adelman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dance of the Dead”
Dance of the Dead is a 2008 horror-comedy film directed by Gregg Bishop. It follows a group of high school seniors as they prepare for their senior prom.
The movie begins with the introduction of the main characters; Jimmy (Jared Kusnitz), a shy loner who is in love with his best friend, Lisa (Greyson Chadwick), but is too scared to tell her. His friend, Jordan (Chandler Darby), is the class clown and the resident pothead.
The night of the prom, the students are shocked to find that the school has been overrun by zombies. It turns out that the school janitor, Mr. Dobbs (Lance Guest), is a mad scientist who has been experimenting with a reanimation serum. The serum has been released into the school, turning the students and faculty into zombies.
Jimmy, Lisa, and Jordan team up with the school security guard, Mr. Monroe (Robbie Rist), and the school nurse, Mrs. McPhee (Carrie Anne Hunt), to try and save the school. They must fight their way through hordes of zombies while trying to find a way to stop the serum from spreading.
Meanwhile, the school principal, Mr. Bannister (John Breen), is determined to keep the students safe and has called in the National Guard to help. However, the National Guard’s efforts are hindered by the zombie horde, and
Where to Watch “Dance of the Dead”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dance of the Dead”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dance of the Dead” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dance of the Dead” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dance of the Dead