- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Melissa’s vacation just turned into a rescue mission.
- Genres: Family, TV Movie, Comedy, Action, Adventure
- Release Date: 2009-02-16
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: $4.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Salty Pictures
Cast & Crew
Jennifer Stone, Emily Osment, David Henrie, Jason Earles, Denzel Whitaker, Jonathan Keltz, Phill Lewis, Charles Halford, George Newbern, Moisés Arias
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Dadnapped”
Dadnapped is a 2009 Disney Channel Original Movie starring Emily Osment, Jason Earles, and Moises Arias. The movie follows Melissa Morris, a teenage girl whose father, a famous author, is kidnapped by a group of overzealous fans of his popular book series.
Melissa is forced to team up with her arch-rival, Flynn, to rescue her father. The two of them enlist the help of Flynn’s friends, the tech-savvy brothers, Tripp and Tyler, and embark on an adventure to locate her father before it’s too late.
The group discovers that the kidnappers are actually members of a fan club that worships the book series, and are determined to make Melissa’s father write a new book in the series. With the help of a mysterious figure, the group is able to rescue Melissa’s father and return him to safety.
In the end, Melissa and Flynn are able to put their differences aside and become friends, and Melissa’s father is able to write a new book in the series, much to the delight of the fan club.
Where to Watch “Dadnapped”
If you are wondering where to watch “Dadnapped”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Dadnapped” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Dadnapped” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Dadnapped