- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Curse of the Pink Panther
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Mystery
- Release Date: 1983-08-12
- Runtime: 109.0
- Budget: $11.0 million
- Revenue: $4.5 million
- Production Companies: Titan Productions, Blake Edwards, United Artists
Cast & Crew
David Niven, Robert Wagner, Herbert Lom, Joanna Lumley, Capucine, Robert Loggia, Harvey Korman, Burt Kwouk, Ted Wass, Roger Moore, Leslie Ash, Graham Stark, André Maranne, Peter Arne, Patti Davis, Michael Elphick, Steve Franken, Ed Parker, Denise Crosby, Emma Walton Hamilton, Herb Tanney, Pat Corley, William Hootkins, Donald Sumpter, Harold Kasket, Mollie Maureen, Liz Smith, Danny Schiller, Lawrence Davidson, Joe Morton, Bill Nighy, Weston Gavin, Marc Smith
Curse of the Pink Panther is a 1983 comedy film starring David Niven and Ted Wass. It is the seventh installment in the Pink Panther series.
In the movie, Inspector Clouseau (Niven) is assigned to investigate the theft of the Pink Panther diamond. He is aided by an American detective, Sgt. Clifton Sleigh (Wass). Clouseau is convinced that the notorious jewel thief, The Phantom, is responsible for the theft and he sets out to catch him.
Clouseau and Sleigh soon discover that the Phantom is actually the son of the late Inspector Jacques Clouseau. They team up with Clouseau’s former assistant, Cato (Robert Wagner), to track down the Phantom and retrieve the diamond.
Meanwhile, the Phantom’s accomplice, a former circus clown named Dreyfus (Harvey Korman), is determined to get his hands on the diamond. He schemes to frame Clouseau for the theft, and sets out to do so.
The trio of sleuths must use all their detective skills to outwit Dreyfus and catch the Phantom before he can get away with the diamond. The movie is full of slapstick
How & Where to Watch “Curse of the Pink Panther”
Wondering where to watch Curse of the Pink Panther?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Curse of the Pink Panther.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Curse of the Pink Panther” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Curse of the Pink Panther” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Curse of the Pink Panther