- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s monkey time!
- Genres: Animation, Family
- Release Date: 2013-03-15
- Runtime: 58.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Frank Welker, Jeff Bennett, Grey DeLisle, Elizabeth Daily, Kath Soucie, Rob Paulsen, Edie McClurg, Jim Cummings, Annie Mumolo
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Curious George Swings Into Spring”
Curious George Swings Into Spring is a 2013 animated movie about the beloved monkey, Curious George.
The movie begins with George and his best friend, The Man with the Yellow Hat, enjoying a beautiful spring day. As they go about their day, they notice that spring is in the air. Everywhere they look, they see signs of spring – flowers blooming, birds singing, and the sun shining.
George and The Man with the Yellow Hat decide to explore the city and take part in all the festivities that come with the new season. They visit a park, where they take part in a kite-flying contest. They also visit a farm, where they learn about the different animals and crops that are grown there.
Meanwhile, back at the museum, Professor Wiseman is working on a new invention. He has created a machine that can control the weather. Unfortunately, the machine malfunctions and brings about an unseasonably cold and rainy day.
George and his friends must now figure out a way to stop the machine and restore spring to the city. With the help of the Professor, they come up with a plan. They must use the machine to create a rainbow, which will bring back the sun and the warmth.
With the help of their friends, George and The Man with the Yellow Hat are able to create a rainbow and restore spring to the city. As they celebrate their victory, they learn an important lesson about friendship and
Where to Watch “Curious George Swings Into Spring”
If you are wondering where to watch “Curious George Swings Into Spring”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Curious George Swings Into Spring” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Curious George Swings Into Spring” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Curious George Swings Into Spring