- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 2016-05-03
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Popart Film Factory, Conflict Pictures
Cast & Crew
Shawn Lock, María Gabriela de Faría, Tom Sizemore, Jacob Vargas, Paulina Gaitán, Rudy Youngblood, Luke Goss, Burton Perez
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Crossing Point”
Crossing Point follows the story of Alex (Shiloh Fernandez), a young American surfer who travels to Mexico for a surfing competition. After a night of partying, Alex wakes up to find his passport and money stolen, leaving him stranded in Mexico. Desperate to get back to the United States, Alex turns to a local drug cartel for help. He agrees to smuggle a shipment of drugs across the border in exchange for his freedom.
Alex soon finds himself in over his head as he is pursued by both the cartel and the authorities. With the help of a beautiful local girl, Maria (Martha Higareda), Alex must dodge the cartel, the police, and the U.S. border patrol in order to make it back home.
Crossing Point is an intense, action-packed thriller that follows Alex’s desperate attempt to escape from the clutches of the cartel and make it back to the United States. Along the way, Alex must face his own inner demons and make difficult decisions as he attempts to survive the dangerous journey. With the help of Maria, Alex must find a way to outwit the cartel and make it back home safely.
Where to Watch “Crossing Point”
If you are wondering where to watch “Crossing Point”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Crossing Point” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Crossing Point” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Crossing Point