- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: In Space, They Love to Hear You Scream!
- Genres: Comedy, Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1992-08-20
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema, OH Films
Cast & Crew
Don Keith Opper, Terrence Mann, Angela Bassett, Brad Dourif, Anne Ramsay, Eric DaRe, Martine Beswick, Anders Hove, Paul Whitthorne
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Critters 4”
Critters 4 is a sci-fi horror comedy film released in 1992. The movie follows the further adventures of the Critters, a species of alien creatures that look like small, furry, and hungry balls of fur.
The movie opens with the Critters, having escaped from the first three movies, now heading to Earth. They are being pursued by a bounty hunter named Charlie McFadden (Don Keith Opper) who is determined to capture them and return them to their home planet.
On Earth, the Critters land in a small town in Arizona, where they begin to wreak havoc. The townsfolk are terrorized by the creatures, who are eating their way through the town. Charlie arrives and teams up with a local sheriff, Brad (Terrence Mann), to try and capture the Critters.
Meanwhile, the Critters have also been joined by a new ally, a robotic alien named Ug (Brad Dourif). Ug is an advanced Critter-like creature who has been sent by the Critters’ leader, the Grand Duke (Geoffrey Blake), to help them in their mission.
The townspeople, led by Brad and Charlie, eventually manage to capture the Critters and put them in a special prison cell. However, the Critters soon escape and the chase continues.
The Critters eventually make their way to a nearby space station, where they plan to use a special device to travel back to their
Where to Watch “Critters 4”
If you are wondering where to watch “Critters 4”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Critters 4” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Critters 4” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Critters 4