- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Ever get the feeling you’re being played?
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Thriller
- Release Date: 2004-10-07
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, 2929 Productions, Criminal Films Inc.
Cast & Crew
John C. Reilly, Diego Luna, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Peter Mullan, Zitto Kazann, Jonathan Tucker, Laura Cerón, Soledad St. Hilaire, Ellen Geer, Brandon Keener, Nick Anavio, Deborah Van Valkenburgh, Maeve Quinlan, Brent Sexton, Malik Yoba, Lillian Hurst, Jack Conley, Juan Carlos Cantu, Enrico Colantoni, Manny Jimenez Jr.-Luis Contreras, Michael Shannon, Patricia Belcher, Paul Norwood, Gary Littman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Criminal”
Criminal is a 2004 action-thriller directed by Gregory Jacobs and starring John C. Reilly, Diego Luna, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Peter Mullan.
The story follows the life of Jericho Stewart (John C. Reilly), a career criminal with a severe case of dissociative identity disorder. He is hired by a mysterious figure known as the “Handler” (Peter Mullan) to steal a highly sought-after computer program that contains information that could bring down a powerful criminal organization.
When Jericho is arrested by the FBI, he is placed in a special facility where he undergoes a radical experimental procedure that implants another person’s memories and skills into his mind. He is then released and given a new identity as a mild-mannered accountant named Bill Pope (Diego Luna).
As Bill, Jericho is tasked with infiltrating the criminal organization and retrieving the program. But as he gets deeper into the organization, he discovers that the Handler is not who he seems to be and that the stakes are much higher than he initially thought.
With the help of a sympathetic psychologist (Maggie Gyllenhaal), Jericho must find a way to complete his mission while trying to keep his true identity a secret. As the stakes get higher and the danger increases, Jericho must rely on his instincts and the skills he has acquired to stay alive and protect the people he cares about.
Criminal is a thrilling and suspense
Where to Watch “Criminal”
If you are wondering where to watch “Criminal”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Criminal” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Criminal” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Criminal