- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Creepshow
- Genres: Horror, Comedy
- Release Date: 1982-11-12
- Runtime: 120.0
- Budget: $8.0 million
- Revenue: $21.0 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, Laurel Entertainment, Creepshow Films Inc.-United Film Distribution Company (UFDC)
Cast & Crew
Hal Holbrook, Adrienne Barbeau, Fritz Weaver, Leslie Nielsen, Carrie Nye, E.G. Marshall, Viveca Lindfors, Ed Harris, Ted Danson, Stephen King, Warner Shook, Gaylen Ross, Jon Lormer, Bingo O’Malley, John Amplas, David Early, Iva Jean Saraceni, Christine Forrest, Tom Savini, Tom Atkins, Ann Muffly, Charles Van Eman, Richard P. Rubinstein, Carol McCloskey, David Garrison, Darryl Ferrucci, Marty Schiff, Peter Messer, Katie Karlovitz, Cletus Anderson, Chuck Aber, Joe Hill, Nann Mogg
Creepshow is a 1982 horror anthology film directed by George A. Romero and written by Stephen King. The film is an homage to the EC Comics horror stories of the 1950s. It stars Hal Holbrook, Leslie Nielsen, Adrienne Barbeau, Ted Danson, and E.G. Marshall.
The film is composed of five vignettes, each with its own story and set of characters. The stories range from a man seeking revenge against his cheating wife, to a creature from outer space wreaking havoc in a small town. In each of the stories, the characters are confronted with a supernatural force that leads to their demise.
The first story is “Father’s Day”, in which a wealthy, elderly woman, Bedelia, refuses to accept her son’s death. She insists that he will return to her on Father’s Day and will bring her a gift. When her son does not return, Bedelia goes to his grave and demands that he fulfill his promise. When he does not, she exacts revenge on her family.
The second story is “The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill”, in which a farmer, Jordy Verrill, discovers a meteorite
How & Where to Watch “Creepshow”
Wondering where to watch Creepshow?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Creepshow.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Creepshow” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Creepshow” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Creepshow