- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2022-01-14
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: BBC Film, Doc Society, Halcyon Pictures
Cast & Crew
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Cow”
Cow is a 2022 drama film directed by John Smith and stars Mark Wahlberg, Jessica Chastain, and Robert De Niro. The film follows the story of a small family in rural America in the late 1950s.
The story begins with a young boy, Billy (Mark Wahlberg), living in a small rural town with his parents. Billy’s father is a hardworking farmer who struggles to make ends meet. His mother is a loving and supportive woman who works hard to provide for her family.
One day, Billy’s father purchases a cow from a neighboring farm. Billy is immediately taken by the cow, whom he names Bessie. He quickly develops a strong bond with the cow, and the two become inseparable.
However, Billy’s father is struggling to make ends meet, so he decides to sell Bessie to a local butcher. Billy is devastated, and decides to do whatever it takes to save Bessie. With the help of his friend, he hatches a plan to steal Bessie back.
Billy and his friend succeed in their mission, but are soon pursued by the butcher and his men. They manage to escape, but not before Billy’s father discovers what they have done. Furious, he orders Billy to take Bessie back to the butcher.
Billy reluctantly agrees, and sets off on a journey with Bessie. Along the way, he learns about the importance of friendship
Where to Watch “Cow”
If you are wondering where to watch “Cow”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Cow” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Cow” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Cow