- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Race To Save A Life Begins Now
- Genres: Action, Crime, Mystery
- Release Date: 2016-04-05
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: WWE Studios
Cast & Crew
Nicholas Theodore Nemeth, Katharine Isabelle, Josh Blacker, Glenn Jacobs, Alexandr Kalugin, Michael Kopsa, Alan O’Silva, Zinaid Memišević, Catherine Lough Haggquist, Jennifer Cheon, Luke Roessler, Taras Kostyuk, Alexander Mandra, Sarwan Badesha, Simon Hill, Paul Vos, Elysia Rotaru, Caity Cook, Andrea Stefancikova, Bruce Blain, Gaalen Engen, Thomas Cadrot, Arkie Kandola, Bernadeta Wrobel, Adriana Novikova, Polina Soldatova, Miroslav Barnyashev, C.J. Perry
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Countdown”
Countdown is a 2016 horror/thriller movie starring Elizabeth Lail and Jordan Calloway. It follows the story of Quinn Harris (Lail), a young nurse who downloads an app that claims to predict the exact moment of a person’s death. When Quinn’s own countdown begins, she realizes she must find a way to save her life before time runs out.
The movie starts off with Quinn downloading the app and soon after, her countdown begins. Quinn is shocked and confused as to why her countdown has started and desperately tries to find a way to save her life. After consulting her friends and family, she discovers that the app is actually a supernatural being that is trying to take her life.
With the help of her tech-savvy friend, Matt (Calloway), Quinn is able to track down the source of the app and discovers the mysterious figure behind it. Quinn and Matt soon realize that the only way to stop the countdown is to find a way to destroy the source of the app.
In a race against time, Quinn and Matt must find a way to destroy the source of the app and save Quinn’s life before her countdown reaches zero. Along the way, they must face off against the supernatural being and its minions, as well as uncover the truth behind the mysterious figure behind the app.
The movie culminates in a thrilling climax as Quinn and Matt battle the supernatural being in a life or death showdown. With time running out
Where to Watch “Countdown”
If you are wondering where to watch “Countdown”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Countdown” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Countdown” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Countdown