- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 2014-01-23
- Runtime: 110.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
David Field, David Roberts, George Basha, Millie Rose Heywood, Richard Green
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Convict”
Convict is a 2014 action-thriller starring John Cusack and Robert De Niro. It tells the story of a prison inmate, James (Cusack), who is serving a life sentence for a crime he didn’t commit.
The story begins with James, a former soldier, being incarcerated in a maximum security prison. He is determined to prove his innocence and is desperate to escape. He is soon befriended by fellow inmate, Frank (De Niro), who has his own agenda. Frank reveals to James that he knows a way out of the prison, but it will require James to break the law.
James reluctantly agrees to Frank’s plan and the two set out to break out of the prison. The escape plan requires them to enlist the help of other inmates, and they must also outsmart the prison guards. As James and Frank make their way through the prison, they come up against a number of obstacles, including a corrupt warden and a vicious gang.
Meanwhile, outside the prison, James’ lawyer (Michelle Monaghan) is trying to prove his innocence and clear his name. She discovers evidence that could exonerate James, but she must act quickly before it’s too late.
The escape plan finally comes to fruition, and James and Frank make it out of the prison, but they soon realize that their freedom comes with a price. With the help of James’ lawyer, they must now go on the run and
Where to Watch “Convict”
If you are wondering where to watch “Convict”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Convict” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Convict” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Convict