- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: You can feel them in your blood!
- Genres: Adventure, Science Fiction, Horror
- Release Date: 1980-08-02
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Cannon Group, Lisa Film, Alex Cinematografica, Barthonia Film
Cast & Crew
Ian McCulloch, Louise Marleau, Marino Masé, Siegfried Rauch, Gisela Hahn, Carlo De Mejo, Carlo Monni, Mike Morris, Brigitte Wagner, Angelo Ragusa, Nat Bush
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Contamination”
Contamination is a science-fiction horror film released in 1980. The movie follows a group of scientists and astronauts who investigate a mysterious abandoned freighter ship that has been adrift in the Atlantic Ocean for months.
The crew discovers that the ship is filled with green, glowing, egg-like containers, which contain an unknown alien substance. After testing the substance, the scientists discover that it is radioactive and extremely dangerous.
The crew soon learns that the substance is a form of alien life, and that it is capable of reproducing itself. The alien life form soon begins to spread and contaminate the entire planet, killing all living creatures in its path.
The crew must find a way to stop the alien life form from spreading and destroying the planet. As the contamination spreads, the crew discovers that it is linked to a strange alien cult that is planning to use the alien life form to take over the world.
The crew must race against time to stop the alien cult and save the planet from destruction. Along the way, they must also confront their own fears and doubts as they battle a seemingly unstoppable force.
Contamination is a thrilling and suspenseful science-fiction horror movie that will keep audiences on the edge of their seats. With an exciting story, intense action sequences, and an unforgettable ending, Contamination is sure to be a classic.
Where to Watch “Contamination”
If you are wondering where to watch “Contamination”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Contamination” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Contamination” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Contamination