- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s not about the money. It’s about the money.
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Thriller, Crime, Mystery
- Release Date: 2003-04-25
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: $15.0 million
- Revenue: $23.0 million
- Production Companies: Ignite Entertainment, Lionsgate, Cinerenta Medienbeteiligungs KG
Cast & Crew
Edward Burns, Rachel Weisz, Andy García, Paul Giamatti, Morris Chestnut, Dustin Hoffman, Luis Guzmán, Donal Logue, Brian Van Holt, Franky G, Robert Forster, Leland Orser, John Carroll Lynch, Louis Lombardi, April O’Brien, Jay Giannone, Tom ‘Tiny’ Lister Jr.-Melissa Lawner, Nicole Marie Lenz, Elle Alexander, Elysia Skye, Robert Pine, Mary Portser, Michael Dempsey, Steve Tom, Abdoulaye NGom, Michelle Ruben, Tamie Sheffield
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Confidence”
Confidence is a 2003 American crime thriller film directed by James Foley and written by Doug Jung. The film stars Edward Burns, Rachel Weisz, Andy Garcia, Paul Giamatti, Brian Van Holt, Donal Logue, and Luis Guzmán.
The story follows Jake Vig (Burns), a professional con artist who is hired by a mysterious and powerful man named King (Garcia) to pull off a complex and dangerous heist. Jake assembles a team of skilled con artists to help him pull off the job, including his close friend Miles (Giamatti), the seductive Lily (Weisz), and the streetwise Gunther (Guzman).
The team is successful in pulling off the heist, but soon discovers that they have been double-crossed by King. Jake and his team must now use their wits and cunning to outsmart King and his henchmen, and keep the money for themselves.
The film follows the team as they attempt to outwit and outmaneuver King, while also trying to stay one step ahead of the law. Along the way, they must confront their own inner demons, and discover the true meaning of trust and loyalty.
Confidence is a thrilling ride, full of twists and turns, as Jake and his team try to stay one step ahead of King. With a talented cast and a sharp script, the film provides a thrilling and suspenseful
Where to Watch “Confidence”
If you are wondering where to watch “Confidence”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Confidence” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Confidence” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Confidence