- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Animation, Family
- Release Date: 2015-09-08
- Runtime: 4.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Illumination
Cast & Crew
Pierre Coffin, Chris Renaud
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Competition”
Competition is a drama set in the world of competitive ballroom dancing. It follows the story of two talented dancers, Vicky and Antonio, who have been training for the National Ballroom Dance Championship since they were children.
Vicky is a talented and determined dancer who has had to overcome a number of obstacles in order to make it to the National Championship. She is driven by her passion and her ambition to be the best. Antonio is a natural talent and has been training since he was a child. He is a smooth and confident dancer who is determined to win the competition.
The two dancers are pitted against each other in the competition, and as the competition progresses, their rivalry intensifies. The competition is intense and the stakes are high. As the competition heats up, Vicky and Antonio are forced to confront their own weaknesses and strengths.
The competition culminates in a dramatic and thrilling final showdown between Vicky and Antonio. The audience is left on the edge of their seats as the two dancers battle it out for the top prize. In the end, only one of them can be crowned the National Ballroom Dance Champion.
Competition is a gripping and inspiring story about the power of determination and the pursuit of excellence. The film is sure to leave viewers inspired and motivated to reach for their own dreams.
Where to Watch “Competition”
If you are wondering where to watch “Competition”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Competition” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Competition” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Competition