- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy, Thriller, Horror
- Release Date: 2019-04-25
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.1 million
- Production Companies: New Zealand Film Commission, Blinder Films, Scythia Films, Saban Films, Firefly Films
Cast & Crew
Elijah Wood, Stephen McHattie, Michael Smiley, Madeleine Sami, Martin Donovan, Ona Grauer, Garfield Wilson, Simon Chin, Ryan Beil, Raresh DiMofte, Alla Rouba, Gord Middleton, Noam Zylberman, Oliver Wilson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Come to Daddy”
Come to Daddy is a 2019 horror-thriller film directed by Ant Timpson and starring Elijah Wood.
The film follows Norval Greenwood (Wood), a privileged thirty-something who is invited to his estranged father’s remote cabin to reconnect. Upon arriving, Norval quickly discovers that his father is not the man he remembered. His father is an alcoholic, and his behavior is increasingly erratic and violent.
As Norval attempts to make sense of his father’s behavior, he finds himself being drawn into a dark and surreal world. He soon discovers that his father is hiding a sinister secret, and he must confront the truth about himself and his family.
The film follows Norval as he is forced to confront his past and the demons within. He must confront the lies and secrets his father has kept hidden, and ultimately decide what kind of man he wants to be. Along the way, Norval will be tested in ways he never imagined, and must fight for his own survival.
Come to Daddy is a thrilling horror-thriller that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats. With a strong cast and a twisted plot, this film is sure to leave viewers with a lasting impression.
Where to Watch “Come to Daddy”
If you are wondering where to watch “Come to Daddy”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Come to Daddy” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Come to Daddy” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Come to Daddy